– Two Old Men & Some Songs are coming back to Coffee Tree Books & Brew.
Where: Coffee Tree Books & Brew
7900 Bailey Cove Road
Suites A & B (across from Grissom High School)
When: Friday, June 25, 2010
Time: 7:00 – 9:00 PM
It has been rumored that they are kicking off a world tour with this performance.
If you don’t have anything else planned for Friday night, June 25, from 7:00 to 9:00 PM, please join us at the Coffee Tree for a fun-filled night of entertainment. We’ll be playing country, comedy, gospel, patriotic, and political songs.
Special Guest Performers:
Patsy Trigg (the same Patsy that sang and recorded “Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer” with Elmo) will be joining Two Old Men as a special guest. Yes, Patsy will perform this Platinum Award winning song (six months before Christmas) plus some more songs during the show. She will also being play bass with Two Old Men.
Stan Moore will also be playing some of his original songs. Stan has a Nashville background; he worked with Earl Thomas Conley and wrote a song that was recorded by Hee-Haw’s Hagger Brothers.
A lot has happened since Two Old Men’s first performance at the Coffee Tree – see below.
- Earl and Jerry have played as a group or as a single performer at
- Coffee Tree Books & Brew (three more times since original performance)
- Ardmore Pickin’ and Grinnin’ (many times)
- Berkley Bob’s in Cullman
- Flint River Coffee Company
- Nashville Palace (four times).
- Earl has recorded a new patriotic song, More Than A Name On The Wall, and it is being played on several radio stations. It’s also available for purchase on internet; search for Earl Watts on CD Baby.
- Jerry has completed recording a set of political songs and hopes to start selling them soon on internet, at performances, stores, etc.The title of the CD is The RIGHT Songs.