Tuesday, October 16, 2012

These Two Old Men Are At It Again!

This is going out to people I have worked with, taught in school, old classmates, church friends, etc. I have not seen or talked with some of you in years. However, I wanted to let you know about a BIG EVENT. We
recently had the World Premier of the Diarrhea Blues video (starring Earl Watts) at Coffee Tree Books & Brew in Huntsville, Alabama, and the video received a standing ovation. After this successful premier, I am proud to announce that the video is now on Youtube; I just uploaded it today.

Therefore, you can now see this outstanding video on Youtube as well as here. It has only been out there about an hour or so; you could be the first to see it on Youtube and leave comments!

Watch this outstanding video, and if you have friends who you think might like this g-rated, humorous video, please tell them about it. Send them the YouTube link or the link to this blog!



Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment